Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My New Favorite Lip Balm...Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb!

Two weeks ago I discovered one of my favorite lip products so far.  These are a lip stain, plumper, balm, and gloss in one.  In my opinion, their best feature is that they're a balm, everything past that is a big bonus.  If you're looking for a great lip plumper or rich, vibrant color...keep looking.  If you're looking for a nice tint of color that feels great on your lips, you've met your new best friend.


I started this new addiction by purchasing the two on the far left (Bigger Better Berry and Eastwood Red).  Being a fan of the dark red/purple shades, I thought that the Bigger Better Berry would be the one I fell in love with, but Eastwood Red ended up being my favorite. 



It's not a bright red, like I expected, but rather a subtle hint of flush red lips.  These colors manage to make your lips look to be a natural color, even though these are not colors that would be found in nature on lips.  The all blend so nicely and settle onto the texture of your lips so well, it looks like it's your natural born color...but still in an unnatural way.  And the smell is delicious.  You know that smell that's been embedded into your childhood memories?  The one that was infused into your Strawberry Shortcake dolls, as well as your brain, as a child?  That's what this reminds me of.  The familiar berry/vanilla scent that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy...No? Just me?...Well anyway...We're all aware that no one is born with pale pink lips, but this makes it look like you just might have been.  As a plumper, they're ok.  As a stain, I have no complaints.  As a lip balm and tint, they are fantastic. 

The price on these is a bit up there ($21 a pop), but do yourself a favor, try one.  You will not regret it.  I prefer to purchase most of my facial products at Sephora .  If for no other reason, they have a great points program...and (if you order online) samples.  I live for samples.


2 comments:

  1. Will have to give these a try! Reading your blog is going to make me go broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already made me broke! I buy in spurts, then not again for a year...lol

    ReplyDelete